PinS NSW Membership Types
- Individual membership – $100
- Associate (Pre-service teachers) membership – $40
- Institutional membership – $600
- access for all teachers in a school to enjoy the benefits of membership; please nominate one person/email as a point of contact
PinS NSW Membership Benefits
- Access to our growing archive of purpose-written P4C & Philosophy in Schools teaching resources, located at the Critical Thinking Quarter, Newington College
- Discounted Sydney-based face-to-face Philosophy in Schools professional learning workshops
- Discounted tickets to Philosophy in Schools Masterclasses (Eight are available through FAPSA each year).
- Discounted registration for our international, bi-annual conference (2022, 2024, 2026)
- Access to members-only live and webinar events for professional networking to share ideas and resources with peers from all sectors (DET, Catholic & Independent schools).
- Access to our Newsletters (announcements, updates on P4C, sample lesson plans, details about PinS workshops, events, philosophy teaching opportunities e.g., adverts for job opportunities and promotional content for other organisations or individuals who are PinS members)
- Priority registration for inter school Critical Thinking & Ethics events, such as Ethics Explorations and Meeting of Minds
- Earlybird access to the stimulus for the annual Essay Competition
- Access to invitation-only events such as tea / drinks with distinguished speakers / Thinkers in Residence
- Access to the Philosophy in Schools NSW AGM meeting in June each year
- Further benefits in future, including partnership benefits
PinS NSW Membership Conditions
- Membership period for the calendar year: Jan 1 – Dec 31
- Membership is not transferrable.
- Late renewals will have access to back dated material from the beginning of the calendar year, Jan 1 to date.
To join us, click here