Philosophy in Schools Association of NSW LEVEL 1 WORKSHOP
– Presented by Mr Dan Smith, Dr Britta Jensen and Dr Philip Cam.
3rd December & 10th December 2016
University of Notre Dame, Broadway Campus, Sydney.
This workshop is an introduction to the use of the philosophical Community of Inquiry to promote critical and creative thinking, and ethical understanding in the classroom.
This workshop will contribute to 10 hours of QTC Registered PD
To book for the course: Registration Link
Flyer for Workshops – December 2016
The Philosophy in Schools Association of New South Wales is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting and supporting philosophy in schools in New South Wales.
- Want to know more about Philosophy in Schools in New South Wales?
- Want to know how Philosophy fits into the school curriculum?
- Want an introductory session at your school?
- Want to become a Philosophy Teacher?